We Create and Inspire the Next Generation of Dancers!
Live 4 Dancing was born to create and inspire dancers.
We sat in many dance classes watching students feeling left-out and discouraged.
At Live 4 Dancing we understand that acceptance and encouragement are in the core of successful dance training.
This is why we worked hard to put together structured programmes that develop the fundamentals of Ballroom & Latin dancing in an enjoyable and step-by-step manner. We value and care about our students’ various learning styles, and use teaching strategies that help them develop progressively, at their own pace and level. Our programmes cater for goals such as learning to Ballroom dance as a hobby, passing dance exams or becoming a professional dancer.
We are passionate about creating dancers and are committed to high quality dance training that promotes individual talent in a relaxed and encouraging environment. We love watching our students as they come out of their shell and shine, feeling really confident on the dance floor. Children love us and adult students find their Ballroom dance mojo!
Our fabulous teaching team consists of trained dancers who are fully qualified, experienced, DBS-checked, and trained to use Live 4 Dancing’s syllabus and teaching methods.
We promise to keep inspiring our students on their Ballroom Dance journey by delivering up-to-date course material which promotes technical knowledge, performance skills, and opportunities for creative development on the dance floor and in life.
A COMMITMENT TO HIGH QUALITY TEACHING
We aim to:
- Provide high quality Ballroom dance classes and Latin dance classes to children (3-16), schools, and adults.
- Ensure every student feels important.
- Create a warm, supportive atmosphere, which is based on satisfying customers.
- Provide Ballroom dance training for students at all levels of dance.
- Provide a safe and supportive environment.
- Promote excellence.
- Provide opportunities for self-expression, creativity and fun in relation to Ballroom and Latin dancing.
- Work towards attainable goals for each student as in preparation for exams and/or performance opportunities.
- Develop work ethics and self-discipline that will not only be associated with dance but with general life skills in order to attain individual goals.
- Promote individual talent.