LATIN & BALLROOM DANCING AT YOUR SCHOOL
Latin & Ballroom dancing has a tremendous impact on children’s academic achievement, personal and social development, and learning.
We have background and expertise in child development and education (read more about the Founder here), which makes us passionate to deliver a unique Latin & Ballroom dancing experience that aims to contribute to children’s development as people first, then dancers.
We work with children aged 4 to 16. All our teachers are trained dancers, experienced working with children, qualified, DBS checked and trained to use Live 4 Dancing’s teaching strategies and methods.
Choose from the most popular Latin & Ballroom Dance Styles; including Waltz, Foxtrot, Tango, Viennese Waltz, Quickstep, Cha Cha Cha, Samba, Rumba, Paso Doble, Jive, Salsa and Bachata!
We provide the following services to schools:
- One-off workshops
- Latin & Ballroom dancing classes as part of the school’s Physical Education curriculum
- Latin & Ballroom dancingclass es as part of the school’s after-school activities/ clubs
- One-off dance classes as part of a school/ class project
- Staff training on the basic steps of Latin & Ballroom dancing along with tried-and-tested dance teaching strategies
- Inspirational talks to students on pursuing a carreer in dance / the arts
- Any other personalised school requests!
The structure and duration of these services is discussed with the school in a free consultation and the cost is determined following this. For one-off classes and workshops, prices start from £65 per hour.