DANCE TEACHING ASSISTANTS
We are looking for class assistants to support the teacher during the class.
REQUIREMENTS (please read carefully):
– Dance Qualification/s
– Experience Teaching or Assisting in dance classes
– A Ballroom & Latin Dance background (desirable)
Must be available to work between 5.00-6.00 on Mondays, 4.30-6.30pm on Thursdays and/ or 11.00-2.30pm on Sundays during term-time.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
– You love working with children aged 4 to 17 years and have a passion for teaching dance.
– You believe in promoting diversity and equality within the dance world.
– You are reliable, punctual, organised and a committed team player.
– You are interested in developing your dance teaching experience and becoming a valuable asset to our dance school.
Please send your C.V. and a Covering Letter explaining your experience and training to date.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: To be determined based on qualifications and experience.
Get in touch for more info: